Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I LOVE MY MOBILE PHONE


My favourite piece of technology? that's really easy question, of course it is my laptop. Since the second year of University it is my life, simply because it contains all the information that I use every day, works, music, books, even my thoughts. But... although it is THE main tool in matters of the career for me, think is not something that I couldn't live without. For instance, to draw plans we use a software, AutoCad, but we know perfectly how to do it with a pen, it's more difficult, you have to do it carefully but you can do it. Or, we have to be constantly looking information about a million of different things on the net but that you also can do it without the laptop, there is something called library that I thing we should visit more often.
However there's something that I'm sure I can't live without, my mobile phone. It´s like an extension of my brain and at the same time my connection to the world. Some days ago I lost the plug and my phone was dead for two or three days, was simpli horrible, I didn't know what time was, I couldn't call my friends because obviouslly I have never memorize their numbers and although it sounds terrible I not even knew the date and couldn´t wake up at time not to miss my clases.
A worrying statement, but the truth, I can´t live without my mobile phone.

8 comments:

  1. ahahaha
    you need a QWERTY-phone right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my notebook in second year too XD. And about the cellphone, one day mine died, and I was extremly relaxed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaja, I had "my" notebooke last year at lastxD, it's very weird but sometimes I forgot my mobile phone at home and I don't realized until I come back home! I think that as it is always out of money I never count on it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine how was my carrer whitout internet and computers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dad is against having a mobile because he says he does not need it, and he is the happiest person that I know jaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW cell phones are the most complementary technology, we can do anything with it, use internet, listen music, call friends, but i hate have one when i want to be disconnected with the world

    ReplyDelete
  7. It´s like an extension of my brain ajajajja that´s funny. I agree with you about the laptop

    ReplyDelete