Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Atonement

Greetings. Today's assingment is write about my favourite movie.Really hard to choose, but I'm going to pick one of my favourite corny films, "Atonement" or "Expiación, deseo y pecado" in spanish, directed by Joe Wright. This film tells a love story between two life friends, a story, as might be expected, full of tragedy and misundestandings set in the Second World War.
Although the story is about the couple in the image the story teller is the younger sister of the woman, the little Briony that really really mess up when she blame her sister's lover of a crime he didn't commit (won'nt tell you exactly what but i can tell that you are going to hate this little gossip). The awful is the fact that these gossip split them away and send him to the war. After a long time they meet again but still is going to end as an impossible love. T.T
What i like the most of the film is the unexpected end and how hardly is going to make you cry and think that the life is so so so unfair (if you are corny like me and like love stories).
The first time i watched it was alone in a rainy day, not true, i don't remember really, but i strongly recommend it, i can't say is the best movie ever, but it is different still in a corny way (i've said corny so many times xD). Please watch it and tell me what you think.
Bye bye!

5 comments:

  1. you are soooo "giiirl" for your things honey!!jajaja i will try to watch it, since a lot of time i have not seen a dramatic film, and could be, perhaps it makes me cry... jejeje
    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Adolfo, it's a girly girl movie...
    i haven't see it yet, and i don't know if i want to xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the feeling when I saw that film. That little b...of a sister. How awful!! I hated her badly. I think that is as much I can remember, I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! the movie than I posted in my blog is based on a novel with the same name "Cement Garden". Its author is the same of "Expiacion", Ian MacEwan :P

    ReplyDelete